Indian Royal Ethnic Rajasthani Elephant Batik Wall Hanging Tapestry 41" X 31"
- Ex Tax: $13.95
- Brand: Rainbow handicraft
- Product Code: B199
- Price in reward points: 15
India is the original homeland of the Asiatic Elephant. It's association with the gods and king goes back to the dawn of history. India the King of Gods, rides on a white elephant, Airavata. The elephant is also associated with the Lord Buddha, and Jainism. The colossal size of the animal evokes awe but its docile nature, its graceful movements and its doleful eyes have always fascinated man. It's majestic presence has been associated with regal splendor and the elephant has always remained as the most important paraphernalia of the king.
What is batik ?
- Batik is an intricate "wax resist" process. First, the design is sketched with a pencil and the cloth is stretched on a frame. Then melted wax is painted by hand onto areas where color is not desired. When the fabric is crumpled into the dying solution, the wax cracks, creating an attractive network of fine lines. The wax is removed and the process is repeated for each color utilized.
- Size : Approximately 31" wide x 41" long Inch.
- Material used : cotton fabric , batik natural color
- open from ages, not hammed. so buyer can adjust according to their requirement.
- Beautiful wax batik Work by Hand
- Represents the True Art
- its can be unique gift for someone.
we will ship via India post register Air mail - which take around 15-20 days for USA, UK, Canada, Australia , so please wait.
for more inquire us.